Access bond markets easily and cost-effectively with the Amundi ETF fixed income range.
Thanks to our size and pricing power we’ve built a range of ETFs that allow you to access market beta or guard against rising rates and inflation when the going gets tough.
The benefits of a bond with the convenience of a stock. Fixed income ETFs are simple, cost-effective and diversified and can be bought and sold intraday.
Our broad range of fixed income ETFs offers a wealth of solutions to the issues which may be affecting your portfolios.
year history in bond investing*
Source: Amundi ETF and Lyxor ETF, combined data as of end-December 2021. Given for indicative purposes only, may change without prior notice.
* Amundi was formed in 2010 by Crédit Agricole and Société Générale.mundi was formed in 2010 by Crédit Agricole and Société Générale
Our range of ESG fixed income ETFs enables you to cost-effectively reflect your individual values and goals within your fixed income allocation.
Find out more about ESG Fixed Income ETFs in this short video.
Fixed Income ESG & Climate ETFs
ETFs designed to help you invest with purpose and hit sustainability goals.
Green bond ETFs
The first of its kind, our Green bond ETF range gathers aggregate, sovereign and corporate exposures to help you finance the transition to low-carbon economy.
Corporate and aggregate bond ETF
Building blocks for your core exposure. Cost-efficient corporate bonds offer exposure to euro, US and global markets.
- Amundi Index Global Agg 500M
- Lyxor ESG Euro Corporate Bond Ex Financials UCITS ETF
- Lyxor ESG USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF
Government bond ETFs
The heart of your bond allocation. A wide range of government bonds offering exposure to euro, US, global and emerging markets across all maturities.
- Amundi Index J.P. Morgan GBI Global Govies - UCITS ETF DR (C)
- Lyxor Euro Government Bond 1-3Y UCITS ETF
- Lyxor Core UK Government Bond UCITS ETF
Floating rate note ETFs
Ride the rate hikes. These ETFs enable you to capture some potential extra yield in the case of rising rates.
Inflation-linked bond ETFs
Designed to capture rising inflation in the eurozone and the US, our range includes a breakeven product that offers exposure to changes in inflation expectations.
- Amundi Index US Gov Inflation-linked bond
- Lyxor EUR 2-10Y Inflation Expectations UCITS ETF
- Lyxor Core Euro Government Inflation-Linked Bond UCITS ETF
Capital at risk. Investing in funds entails risk, most notably the risk of capital loss. The value of an investment is subject to market fluctuation and may decrease or increase as a consequence. As a result, fund subscribers may lose part or all of their initial investment.